If you wish to request records from the City of Quinter per the Kansas Open Records Act please use the form below. Also, the following links have been provided to assist you.


Open Records Request

Kansas Open Records Act Statute

Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the KORA

Resolution 148 - Open Public Records



Quinter City Hall


202 Gove Street

P.O. Box 555

Quinter, KS 67752


Phone: (785) 754-3821

Fax: (785) 754-3831

Your details were sent successfully!

If you would like to leave us a formal citizen complaint, please print and fill out the form below.

Citizen Complaint Form